Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Just a thought.....

You know I had a thought today. Well, first before I tell you that, do you know those "leash" things parents put on their kids? You know the ones. You don't see them often, but from time to time you will when you are out somewhere in a fairly busy public place. I have never liked them myself (as a woman without children), I actually thought they were horrible! My thought today was....... "I could use those leashes right now!!"

I wanted to go outside today for some fresh air (me & the kids) and that usually means in the stroller for walk, or if Andrew is around we will take the kids outside each watching one of them. Today Andrew wasn't home and I decided I would take them outside by myself - I watch them inside, so why can't I watch them outside? Well, sounds simple enough, but when you have two curious minds wanting to explore in different directions, it gets tricky!! And they like to try running now too when they have open space, so at one point I am having to decide, OK, "which one is a closer distance for me to grab, and which one could be in a potential more dangerous area?"

It really wasn't too bad, but the potential is there for it too be hairy and realizing that was when "leash" came to mind. Right after the "leash" thought came FENCE!!!

1 comment:

Mrs. Merriman said...

LOL.. I have one ordered for Ben! Should send you the link :)