Holy! Did you shrink the teddy bears!!! lol.. Wow they have grown! -Candace
Adorable adorable adorable. Did I mention adorable?!?
LOL! Ya, it does look like we shrunk the ducks (Donald & Daisy)!I am glad I took that first picture for the comparison!
Thank you CM! Wow! How much goes on in only a year and a half, hey!?You know all about THAT! :-)
Yes, the ducks look like they have been in the dryer on high! That was such a great idea with the photo.. wish I did that!!It is truly amazing how time flies and how much they change in that short amount. Mega milestones! xo
How did I miss those adorable photos?? Wow. Gorgeous kids! Gorgeous babies!
Wow!!I swear you must have two sets of teddy bears. It is so incredible to see the difference!Amazing to remember them curled into one bassinet at the hospital!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Holy! Did you shrink the teddy bears!!! lol..
Wow they have grown!
-Candace
Adorable adorable adorable. Did I mention adorable?!?
LOL! Ya, it does look like we shrunk the ducks (Donald & Daisy)!
I am glad I took that first picture for the comparison!
Thank you CM! Wow! How much goes on in only a year and a half, hey!?
You know all about THAT! :-)
Yes, the ducks look like they have been in the dryer on high! That was such a great idea with the photo.. wish I did that!!
It is truly amazing how time flies and how much they change in that short amount. Mega milestones! xo
How did I miss those adorable photos?? Wow. Gorgeous kids! Gorgeous babies!
Wow!!I swear you must have two sets of teddy bears. It is so incredible to see the difference!Amazing to remember them curled into one bassinet at the hospital!
Post a Comment