Sunday, February 22, 2009

Studying at the Breakfast Table

The other morning Ambrose brought a book to the table while he was eating breakfast. He opened it up and sat there very quietly studying the pages. I was still putting the cereal away and the milk and probably making myself something to eat when I realized what he was reading!! I could not believe it! What a kid! He is fascinated by electrical switches and outlets but this was hilarious! It looked like he was actually reading the book!! An electrician in the making perhaps. Didn't I say that in a post months ago??
(you can click on the picture to view it larger)





This is the book he was "reading".

4 comments:

cathy said...

That is so cute!

Mrs. Merriman said...

That is SO funny. Ambrose, you are an adorable little cracker jack :)

Haras.... Sarah backwards said...

Hilarious! Isn't it amazing to watch a busy boy immersed in something. The world always need electricians! What a little man!

Debbie said...

Thanks C & C!! I thought you two might get a kick out that seeing how you both know something about electricians!!

Haras - It is so fun to watch a busy boy! Such a different little mind.